Friday, October 7, 2011

Buffalo Comes South!

The stars just happened to align and the University of Buffalo played the University of Tennessee last weekend. (or maybe it was that $900,000 check.) My oldest brother, Nick, is UB's head football athletic trainer and the family was thrilled to have our Buffalo extension travel down for an SEC game. It was great to see Nick and Erin for a hot second and spend time with Mom and Eddie. I felt a little bad for Matt though. It was my first game at UT and I had on UB/UK blue. The guy can't win except UT did win the game! 
Erin, Me and Mom! Don't worry. No one asked us for our beads.

Eddie and Mom! I like this pic.

Nick! Taunting Matt from the sidelines.

The score wasn't too bad...at first.

Nick in action!

2 comments:

  1. Emily,

    My first football camp was UB's back in 1999! Thats awesome your brother is there!

    -Web

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of Eddie and Betsy! Love those two! I just found your blog but you better believe I'll be a faithful reader! :)

    ReplyDelete