Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hallmark Memories

These past few months have been a whirlwind! We have been extremely busy. My co-worker/friend said our busy schedule makes for great memories. I told her she sounded like a Hallmark card and that I was tired. But in all seriousness, she is right. We've made some great memories with our friends and family. Here is a snap shot of our recent scheunanigans!
Celebrated our 1st anniversary in Asheville, NC 
Cheered on Matt as he ran his first half marathon
Happy to have friends to share in the fun!
Matt ran with our friend Eric. They are about half-way at this point and still smiling!
Matt ran in honor of his mom, Katherine Michelle Scheuneman.
In April, I was able to visit NYC to celebrate Christie's half birthday! Here are the girls during a quick lunch.

Matt is older! Turned 28 in May. We celebrated at the Jig and Reel in Knoxville's Old City.
The buffalo bunch came to Kentucky and I drove up to see them for the day...I mean a couple hours!)
The nephews were sad Uncle Matt wasn't there.   
Family vacation! Longest vacation we've had in, well, I can't remember.

Oh and we moved to Alcoa, TN! Sweet co-workers/friends threw us a housewarming party and brought these cuties.
Left to right: Jaxon, Lindsay and Rory


No comments:

Post a Comment